Monday, March 15, 2004

What The Donald Needs Now . . .

Now that I've sworn fealty to Donald Trump, I can freely admit that I was watching the show Thursday night when something hit me.

As the contestants are dismissed from Trump's loving embrace into the cold, cruel world, most of them are mature and classy as they talk to the camera about what an adventure it's been - how they've made great friends and learned lots.

Franly, I think that's bullshit. If I'd just been tossed on my ass, I'd be bitter, defiant and profane.

First, I'd swear vengeance and eternal hate on the backstabber who turned on me. Then, as the camera zooms in on me, I'd reach into my pocket and pull out the ashtray I just stole from the boardroom. "Try smoking a cigar without this, Donald. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!"

What can I say? I'm a sucker for futile and pointless acts of defiance.

No comments: