Friday, October 31, 2003

The Most Dangerous Game of All . . .

Tomorrow, I'm joining 10 or 11 friends out in the woods. We're going to walk out onto said fields, and start hunting one another.

What's the catch, you ask? Well, we'll be using paintball guns for one thing (well, they will be at least . . . JOKING!!! - I wouldn't 'fess up to murder here. Only in places where THE MAN can't track me down - like a chat room).

I haven't done this in years, so it should be a great time.

Hope everyone out there had a safe and happy Halloween. I did all my celebrating last weekend, so I stuck around the homestead for the trick-or-treaters. Next year, I plan to scare the beejesus out of them as they come up to my house.

If I'm really lucky, they'll be so frightened that they'll drop their candy in my front yard, and I'm all for a little free candy. HHHMMMM . . . free candy.

No comments: