Thursday, July 13, 2006

Party Shuffle

I'm playing poker online and kind of bored at the moment (don't tell the feds--they're still looking for me after that little incident; I'd prefer not to talk about it right now, from what I hear, the statute of limitations is almost up). And don't worry, I claim all winnings on taxes (so far, it hasn't been much of an issue).

I saw this done here, and thought I would try something similar. So I have the i-Tunes up and here's the first ten songs in the party shuffle:

  1. No Rolling Back - Jay Farrar
  2. Sympathy for the Devil (live) - Jane's Addiction
  3. Eyes on My Back - Joseph Arthur
  4. Narc - Interpol
  5. My Father's Waltz - Hem
  6. Garden - Goober and the Peas
  7. You Might Think - The Cars
  8. Madness (Is All in the Mind) - Madness
  9. What's the New Mary Jane? - The Beatles
  10. Christ is My Hope - The Innocence Mission
I don't use the party shuffle enough; it's a pretty nice mix, and it certainly beats reading donkeys chatting with each other between hands.

No comments: