Saturday, February 21, 2004

Mardi Gras in Ten Quotes

  • "A fire extinguisher . . . that's alarming."
  • "Hey look! That guy's a gooey butter cake!"
  • "Ten bucks says that wheel walker passes out halfway through the parade."
  • "Look at them. They're all like seals, begging for food."
  • "I like throwing 'em in the middle of a crowd. They fight over the beads like a pack of wild dogs."
  • "This is the second time I've caused an eight-block traffic jam."
  • "All you guys!! We're going to move this Kia. On three!!!!"
  • "No really -- I like your hair. See this face? Sincerity."
  • "As I lie in bed, trying to sleep, I'm going to see that for the rest of my life. I don't think I'll ever sleep again."
  • "There's a guy wearing a diaper. And a plastic sheet. Time to go."

No comments: